Hanz Innovations Inventors Lab Kit, X-Large
The Hans Inventors Lab – Extra Large Kit is new generation of toys for 21st Century kids. As the brainchild of world renowned Innovation Expert Nicholas Webb, the Hans Platform motivates children toward creative problem solving, collaborative innovation and imaginative development. Builders can engage with the Hans online Community which offers new competitive challenges each month. The Inventors Lab Extra Large Kit contains 8 Wheels, 8 Tires, 40 Beams, 6 sturdy rubber bands and 20 “Brains.” The Wheels are 2″ in diameter free spinning and require no axle. The Beams are.75″ x 4.5″ and can facilitate building tall or wide. The Brains are 1.5″ x 4.5″ with a spherical notched center for building at angles or attaching to Wheels. They have grooved areas to snap with the Beams. Want to create a smart phone holder? A skateboard for your cat? Something to hold pencils and markers? The possibilities are endless for virtually hundreds of creations. Pieces from all kits are interchangeable. For young folks, it’s big fun. For parents, teachers and care- givers, the Lab provides proven skill building techniques to help prepare children for our innovation driven economy of the future. Inventors Lab Extra Large Kit encourages kids to “connect + create + compete” by using the latest science to teach the principles of innovation. The online community provides free creative resources. Simply use your imagination to invent amazing projects from scratch. Then go to our website and compete in community challenges with other innovators. You can even post your builds to the community gallery. It is all for fun. All pieces are made in the USA of 100% recyclable plastic. For kids ages 8 and older.
- Budding engineers create gadgets using Hanz Inventors Lab Extra Large Kit by crafting cool stuff, promoting originality, inspiring future designers
- Modern design components lift the concept of old style building blocks to a higher technological level with robust, multi-use, durable materials
- Developed by Innovation Expert, Nicholas Webb, the award winning Inventors Lab is for kids 8 years and older to avoid potential choking hazards
- Includes 20 “Brains,” 40 Beams, 8 Wheels, 8 Tires, 6 Rubber Bands, plus instructions to build ideas, go online, share, compare and compete
- The Hanz Innovation Superstar Training System is used by major corporations to teach problem solving, collaboration and challenge-based skills