Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Timeless Treasure Ring Pillow, Black
Each bride is unique, and the key to finding everything she wants is an extensive selection with options to coordinate. Take a look at what Hortense B. Hewitt has to offer, and you won’t be disappointed. Look at Hortense B. Hewitt and you’ll find thousands of beautiful wedding-day accessories, bridal shower musts, fun wedding favors, bachelorette party novelties and anniversary mementos. In the early 1940’s, company founder Hortense B. Hewitt was at work in her New York apartment perfecting Glamour Garters-the original line of Hortense B. Hewitt products. After experiencing much success, Hewitt opened a showroom and set out to “clothe the feminine leg.” Her claim to fame was sewing garters for the young Queen Elizabeth and her wedding party. with insight and initiative, Hortense B. Hewitt was influential in the development of the wedding industry as it is today. with this fascinating legacy as its backbone, Hortense B. Hewitt Co. has become renowned for its extensive line of wedding accessories and gifts. Hortense B. Hewitt is characterized by fine fabrics, exceptional quality, competitive prices and breathtaking style.
- Ring pillow is beautiful way to bring your wedding rings down the aisle
- Black satin pillow with faux pearl accent, white satin bows, and soft luxurious white lace
- 8 x 8-inch pillow is just the right size
- Look for the rest of the Timeless Treasure collection, available in black and ivory
- Hortense b. hewitt ‘s reputation of excellence dates to the 1940s, and we strive to meet the needs of today’s dynamic brides and grooms by continually developing products that fulfill their dreams