Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 70A4000HUX i3-4130 3.4GHz Server Desktop Computer
If your business is moving up from a desktop environment to its first server, you’ll find everything you need in the TS140 – an affordable, durable server with impeccable productivity and manageability features. The TS140 can also be configured as a powerful desktop PC. Loaded with 8 USB ports and 4 PCIe expansion slots, you can improve your system as your business grows.
Thanks to the increased performance of the latest Intel® 4th generation Haswell i3-4130 processor with Turbo Boost 2.0 and impressive HD graphics performance, the TS140 has the power and speed to handle your workload with ease, while keeping your data safe.
Install up to 3 hard drives with 12TB SATA storage and eight Ethernet ports for impressive storage and scalability for any business.
At 26db, the acoustics of the TS140 are 40% quieter than previous generations, and impressively quiet for any server. Plus, it’s Energy Star-Certified, so it’s easy on the environment and your bills.
Form Factor: Tower
Chipset: Intel C226 Series
Power: 280 Watt power supply
Diagnostics: Intelligent Diagnostics Panel
PCIe Expansion Slots:
Slot 1: x16 Gen3 PCIe
Slot 2: x1 Gen2 PCIe
Slot 3: x16 Gen2 PCIe (x4 signal)
Slot 4: PCI
Front: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA
Rear: 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x Display ports (VGA In, VGA Out)
Dimensions: 6.9 x 16.7 x 14.75 in
Weight: 18.2 lbs
- Processor: Intel® Core i3-4130 processor 3.4 GHz, 2C, 4M Cache, 1.00 GT/s, 65W
- RAM: 1 x 4 GB PC3-12800E 1600MHz DDR3 ECC-UDIMM UDIMM | 4 Slots Total
- Hard Drive: NONE installed with 3 vacant 3.5” bays | RAID: Software supporting 0, 1, 5 Levels
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM | Power Supply: 280W Fixed | Networking: Gigabit Ethernet (Integrated)
- Warranty: Limited Next Business Day On-site Warranty, 1 Year Parts and Labor