Fred M Cup Measuring Matroyshkas, Set of 6 Dry Measuring Cups
Fred & Friends this set of 6 dry-measure cups nests neatly just like traditional Russian matroyshkas.
- Set of 6 dry measuring cups made in the shapes of traditional Russian matroyshkas
- They even nest like Russian dolls for easy storage, and they’re easy to find in any drawer or cupboard
- 6-cup set includes 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, 2/3 cup, 3/4 cup, and 1-cup sizes
- Made with heavy-duty construction, the cups are built to use and to last
- They are food safe and come in a full-color gift box; makes a great gift for newlyweds and new homeowners
3 thoughts on “Fred M Cup Measuring Matroyshkas, Set of 6 Dry Measuring Cups”
Does anyone reviewing these actually use them? Yes, these are very cute! They look nice on my counter! Now that we’ve got that out of the way, they are NOT very functional! I don’t like getting my hands into everything that I’m measuring and that’s exactly what you have to do with these if you’re using them to scoop. There is a lot of finagling to get the cups level…I had no idea how crucial handles on measuring cups were until I started using these!These are good if you cook once in a blue moon, or as a decorative NOVELTY back-up set, but I would not recommend these to anyone who uses measuring cups on a daily basis.
SPLENDID! :oD I ordered these months ago, but Amazon didn’t have them in stock. I wanted them badly enough to wait for nearly 4 months to get them, and I’m so glad that I did! Not only are they absolutely adorable, but the shape of them is perfect for scooping, and I love how there is a 2/3 cup and a 3/4 cup as well, unlike standard measuring cup sets. I keep them neatly nested together on my kitchen counter, because not only are they functional, but cute as kitchen decor while also freeing up valuable space in my kitchen drawers as well. They are great!
Fun & Cute! These are the cutest measuring cups ever. They are a hard white plastic and thin, but not brittle. I know because I dropped them on my granite counter top and they didn’t shatter The measurements are written on the insides, so look before you measure. Overall, they were worth the purchase.