GadgetZone (US Seller) Fruit Tree Professional Grafting Cutting Tool With 2 Extra Blades Black Color
How to do grafting:
1.Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, follow this step to cut stem from the donor plant. Take care to make sure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
2.Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surface as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not in the same size, match on the side only.
3. Place sterlizing material around the join, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions well.
1. Do not use on dry or old hard wood.
2. Please Keep out of reach of children.
- Newest design with cutting groove on cutting board, brand new.
- Professional grade Grafting Tool, very easy to use, will made perfect clean cut every time you used it.
- It will work on many kind of plants, especially on fruit trees.
- The package also included total 3 blades: OMEGA type, V-type, U-type.
- These blades are very durable & strong, they will last much longer & stay sharper than regular blades.