Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius, 2E : 35 New Do-It-Yourself Projects
BUILD ALL-NEW FIENDISHLY FUN ELECTRONICS PROJECTS!
Spark your creativity with this wickedly inventive guide. Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius, Second Edition, is filled with completely new, amped-up projects that will shock and amaze, such as super-big Tesla coils, lasers, plasma devices, and electrokinetics contraptions.
Using affordable, easy-to-find components and equipment, each do-it-yourself project begins with information on safety, the difficulty level, practical uses for the gadget, and the tools needed to complete the project. You’ll gain valuable skills while enjoying hours of rewarding–and slightly twisted–fun!
Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius, Second Edition:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides full schematic and construction details for every project
- Covers the scientific principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor–all required parts are listed along with sources
Build these and other devious devices:
- Automatic programmable charger
- Full-feature plasma driver
- Capacitor-discharge drilling machine and dielectric tester
- Capacitor exploder
- Field detector
- High-power therapeutic magnetic pulser
- Singing arc
- Solid-state Tesla coil
- Six-foot Jacob’s ladder
- Free high-voltage experimental energy device
- HHO reactor cell
- Hydrogen howitzer
- Faraday cage