SideSwipe for KitchenAid Wide Bowl-Lift Mixers: 5-Plus, 5.5- and 6-Qt Standard, in Blue
MORE ARRIVING FRI. 12-17. SideSwipe revolutionizes mixing and virtually eliminates the need to stop your mixer and scrape the bowl to get all your ingredients mixed in. The original spatula mixer blade delivers better results because of its unique alternating silicone fins. The ultra-flexible fins’ bi-directional scraping provides a more thoroughly-combined, fluffier end result than you can achieve with a standard flat beater. And it mixes your recipes faster, too! SideSwipe is perfect for mixing most everything you use your stand mixer for – cakes, frosting, cookies, mashed potatoes, creamed butter and much more! For detailed information or to view product video, visit sideswipeblade-dot-com.
MODELS: Replaces the flat beater for: ALL KitchenAid 6-Quart bowl-lift models, including Professional 600, Deluxe, Epicurean, KB26G, KD2661, KL26, KP2671. KP26M1X, KT265. Also fits Professional 5-Plus, Pro 520, KV25 (5-Qt), which features a wide bowl. Does NOT fit most 5-Quart bowl-lift models. Not sure about the model? See alternate images for measurements. Bowl measurement is 9″ or more across the top. BPA FREE.
- Scrapes sides & bottom of the bowl automatically for thoroughly-combined, fluffier mixtures. No stopping. No scraping.
- Preferred over Beater Blade by Cook’s Illustrated (America’s Test Kitchen)
- Alternating Soft-Swipe fins allow chips and nuts to pass without being crushed PLUS are extra-long to accommodate minor variations in mixers & bowls
- Heavy-duty reinforced nylon frame won’t crack in dishwasher like other plastics; Aluminum Core offers durable connection to mixer
- Replaces the flat beater for ALL 6-quart and the Pro 5-Plus, Pro 520 WIDE BOWL KitchenAid stand mixers