Gadget Zone (US seller) DBPower® Automatic Temperature Compensation Sea Water Salinity Refractometer for Aquarium, 0% – 28% Dual Scale Hydrometer
This Salinity Refractometer is designed for testing the concentration of salt water and brine and used for quality control in research and clinical laboratories and marine industry.
Its scale enables the direct determination of salinity in water that contains dissolved salt and little or no other dissolved solids. It is suitable for a marine saltwater tank.
It’s fully equipped with ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation) that automatically adjust itself to correct temperature discrepancies during use.
Capable of measuring with high accuracy and provides precise results. It’s equipped with vivid and sharp reticle chart for easy and comfortable reading.
Measuring Range: Salinity: 0-280 ppt(0-28%) of NaCl
Minimum Division: Salinity: 2 ppt(0.2%)
Accuracy: ±2 ppt(0.2%)
Reference Temperature: 20°C
ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation) Compensation Range: 10°C-30°C (50°F-86°F)
Manual calibration with mini-screw driver provided
Package size: 20*7.5*5.5cm
Package weight: 320g
- Dual scale display. Uses ambient light only, no need for battery or power source.
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction.
- Equipped with scale measurement which provides direct reading, Easy to focus and calibrate.
- Accurate testing results guaranteed while Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber