Motorola DROID 3 (Verizon Wireless)
The Motorola DROID 3 smartphone comes with Android 2.0 that lets you download unlimited applications. This Motorola Verizon smartphone is an elegant piece with a 3.7-inch touchscreen and a full slide-out QWERTY keypad. Get access to loads of Google mobile services such as Google maps with navigation, Gmail, Google talk, calendar and more with this Motorola smartphone. The Motorola DROID 3 smartphone supports Wi-Fi networking for surfing anywhere on the go.
- Released in July, 2011
- Android Gingerbread 2.3-powered smartphone with 4-inch qHD multi-touch display for brilliant video playback; spacious 5-row slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Enabled for Verizon Wireless 3G network; can be used as a 3G Mobile Hotspot for up to five Wi-Fi connected devices; Skype Mobile capable
- 8-MP camera; Full HD 1080p camcorder; 16 GB internal memory; microSD expansion; Bluetooth stereo music; access to personal and corporate e-mail; HDMI mirroring to external monitor
- Up to 550 minutes (9.16 hours) of talk time, up to 300 hours (12.5 days) of standby time; released in July, 2011
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, wall/USB charger, pre-installed global SIM card, quick start guide