Garmin Fenix 2 GPS Watch
Combining the best features of our Fitness and outdoor watches, the fenix 2 is the multisport athlete’s Training partner. Whether Running, climbing, riding, hiking, Skiing, or even Swimming, the fenix 2 lets you easily switch between feature sets for easier access to the information you need. Switch from Advanced Fitness Training features like VO2 max, Virtual Partner and a recovery advisor, to high-sensitivity GPS tracking features like 3-axis compass, worldwide base map, or jump to completely different feature set for any of your separate activities. And Smart Notification keeps you alerted, even while you’re out inventing new sports.
- Fitness Training – Real-time performance data such as time, distance, pace, calories, speed, lap data, and heart rate1 Advanced Workouts – When paired with heart rate monitor1, calculates Advanced features like recovery advisor and race predictor
- Running Dynamics – When paired with HRM-Run monitor2, fenix 2 provides feedback on Running form by measuring cadence (number of steps per minute), vertical oscillation (bounce in your Running motion), and ground contact time
- Ski Mode – Ski-Board Mode measures 3D speed and distance, time, vertical drop, total runs, auto pause, auto run detection, plus features Ski specific data pages, history of runs, performance data
- Swim Mode – Indoor and outdoor Swim Modes that record stroke count, intervals, distance, pace, and time. For pool Swimming, also counts lengths, detects stroke type, and computes the user’s SWOLF score
- Stay Connected – Automatically uploads data wirelessly to Garmin Connect, Live Track and social media (using Garmin Connect Mobile app on smartphone3), plus features Smart Notification4 so you can receive emails, texts and alerts directly on your fenix 2