Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (8-Inch, Black)
At a Glance:
- High-resolution, 8.0-inch display for vivid detail
- Read e-books, watch movies, play games, browse the web, and more
- IR blaster allows you to use tablet as universal remote
- Search TV listings and receive recommendations
- Share your tablet with multi-user mode
- Switch to Kids Mode for a colorful, easy-to-use interface
- Rear and front cameras for photos and video chat
- Add up to 64 GB memory with microSD slot
- Easily multitask with two apps using Multi Window
- Lightweight, portable design
Crisp, Clear Display for Hours of Immersive Entertainment
Brilliant, High-Resolution Display for Exceptional Detail
Ideal for reading, playing games, browsing the web, or watching movies, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 features an 8.0-inch, 1280×800 resolution screen, so you experience rich graphics, bright colors, and crisp text.
Receive Personalized Recommendations with WatchON
The WatchON feature lets you type in your zip code and cable provider to browse and search current TV listings and get personalized recommendations based on your viewing history.
Functions As a Universal Remote Control
The Galaxy Tab 4 has a built-in IR blaster, which allows you to use the tablet as a universal remote control.
Customize Your Preferences and Share Your Experiences
Share Your Tablet with Multi-User Mode
Great for sharing your tablet with family members, multi-user mode lets you add up to eight profiles. This allows up to eight different users to log in separately, so you each see only your own apps, backgrounds, and email.
Kids Mode Offers a Child-Friendly Interface
Create a separate profile for your kids and switch to Kids Mode–a child-friendly interface that is fun and easy to control. Parents can track the time their kids spend and even set preferences to manage which features their children can access.
Built-in Cameras for Photos and Video Chat
Equipped with a 3-megapixel rear camera and a 1.3-megapixel front camera, the Galaxy Tab 4 lets you take photos and video chat with friends and family members.
Personalize your experience with separate logins. View Larger.
Use two apps at once on the same screen. View Larger.
Expandable Memory and Easy Multitasking
Lightweight, Portable Design
At only 0.31 inches thick and weighing .69 pounds, the Galaxy Tab 4 is comfortable to hold and convenient to take with you wherever you go.
Expandable Memory to Store Photos, Music, and Videos
The tablet offers 16 GB of onboard memory and includes a microSD card slot that allows you to add up to 64 GB of additional memory, making it easy to store more songs, videos, photos, and games.
Use Two Applications at Once
With the Multi Window feature, you can place two applications side by side and drag content from one app to the other. You can even open the same app twice, which is handy if you’re writing two email messages or want to reference two websites side by side.
Free Content with Galaxy Perks
Comes with Google Play Credit, Dropbox Storage, and More
With Galaxy Perks you’ll receive free content and services, including three months of SiriusXM Internet Radio for new users, three audiobooks from Audible for new users, a $10 Google Play credit, 50 GB of Dropbox space, and more.
What’s in the Box
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, USB charging cable, wall adapter, and quick start guide.
Take photos with a 3-megapixel rear camera. View Larger.
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS, 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 1.5 GB RAM Memory
- WXGA Display (1280×800 Resolution)
- 64GB of memory available through a microSD slot and 50GB of free Dropbox storage
- Comes with over $300 of free content and services