Timex Full-Size T5K638 Marathon GPS Watch
This entry level, GPS powered running product is perfect for budget minded running and outdoor enthusiasts looking for a no-frills training device with the value of the Timex brandThe Timex Marathon GPS lets you track your workouts with surprisingly advanced features at such an affordable price point. It lets athletes of any skill level monitor speed, distance, and energy expended, and utilizes advanced GPS technology powered by SiRFstarIV. You can even manage splits without touching a button, and use five alarms for in-workout reminders.
- Fast and accurate GPS powered by SiRFstarIV
- Current or average pace, speed, and distance
- Calories burned
- Hands-free auto-split based on distance
- 30-workout memory with 100 laps per workout
- Data review mode
- Five alarms
- Metrics viewable in miles or kilometers
- Two time zones; manual setting or world time selection with 106 cities
- Eight-hour battery life in GPS mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with cable
This Timex watch includes a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
With a history that traces back to the 1850s, Timex Corporation is the nation’s leading watch manufacturer. The company is known for its wide-ranging line of affordably-priced watches, with styles and designs made for everywhere from the locker room to the board room.
- GPS training device and watch lets you track workouts with surprisingly advanced features at an affordable price point
- Lets athletes of any skill level monitor speed, distance, and energy expended; utilizes advanced GPS technology powered by SiRFstarIV
- Manage splits without touching a button, and use five alarms for in-workout reminders
- 30-workout memory with 100 laps per workout; eight-hour battery life in GPS mode and rechargeable lithium-ion battery with cable
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty