Anker® 14W Solar Panel Foldable Dual-port Solar Charger for 5V USB-charged Devices Including GPS Units, iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and Android Tablets
Tap into the sun’s endless energy and keep your gadgets juiced up in the wild.
Brilliant power supply.
When you’re out enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy yet another perk: free limitless power. With a maximum output of 5V / 2A among two ports, power up any USB-charged gadget at speeds four times faster than a computer USB port (depending on the weather’s cooperation).
Folding down into an easily-stowable paper-sized package, the 1.7lb charger adds minimal weight and size to your pack. Well-placed eyeholes enable easy attachment to your pack, tent or trees.
With solar panels faced with hardened PET plastic and bound together with heavy polyester canvas, this solar array sports ultimate weather-resistant durability. High-grade solar panels and premium circuitry ensure lifetime reliability.
Not compatible with the Anker Pro/Pro2 series.
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction and an 18-month warranty. After all, we’re customers too.
- 14 watt mono-crystalline 15-18% efficient solar array provides up to 5V / 2A total output among two USB-charging ports.
- Compatible with 5V USB-charged devices including, GPS units, iPhones, iPads, Android phones and Android tablets.
- Hardened PET plastic faced solar panels sewn into high-wear polyester canvas for weather-resistant outdoor durability.
- Folds down into a 8.5 x 11 paper-sized profile for superior portability; well-place eyeholes enable easy attachment to backpacks for use while hiking.
- Package contents: Anker® 14W Foldable Dual-Port Solar Charger, instruction manual.
2 thoughts on “Anker® 14W Solar Panel Foldable Dual-port Solar Charger for 5V USB-charged Devices Including GPS Units, iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and Android Tablets”
Works for an iPhone even in a polar vortex 0
The “gateway” Panel 0