Building Your Own Electronics Lab: A Guide to Setting Up Your Own Gadget Workshop
And where do you start? What parts are essential, and which are just nice to have? And how do you organize it all?
Finally, you’ll learn how to assemble everything for the type of lab best suited to your needs. If you need to carry everything to your local makerspace, you can build the Portable Lab. If you plan to tinker at home or in the garage, there is the Corner Lab. If you’re going to run your own local makerspace or you need to set up a lab to teach others, there is the Small-Group Lab.
What you’ll learn
- Essential components of every electronics lab, and how to get them without going broke
- The differences between types of electronics parts, accessories, and tools you may need
- Designing a lab for portability
- Designing a lab to save space
- Designing a lab to share space and resources
Who this book is for
Electronics hobbyists, Arduino enthusiasts, hardware hackers, ham radio tinkerers, or anyone wanting to build their own makerspace.
Table of Contents
Planning Your Electronics Workshop
- Used Book in Good Condition