Enitial Lab Clyton Dining Buffet, Dark Espresso
Versatile dining buffet with a platform style table top panel and friendly shapely legs. Generous buffet with two concealed storage compartments and center open cubbyholes perfect for wine. Dark espresso finish easily blends with any home furnishing. Furniture is made of medium fiber board material construction and glass front panels. To clean, use damp cotton cloth to wipe clean. Assembly required. Product Made in China. Once assembled, product measures 51-inch wide by 18-inch deep by 35-inch high; 30-days hassle-free replacement parts warranty. Pictures are for illustration purpose. All decor items are not included in this offer. Pictures are for illustration purpose. All decor items are not included in this offer unless mentioned.
- Great modern style dining buffet is perfect for any modern dining area with various storage spaces in a dark espresso finish
- Product is made of medium fiber board construction; laminate espresso finish
- 2-Spacious compartments; overhang with round edges table top panel; bottom compartment beneath table top panel
- Assembly required by two adults; To clean, use damp cotton cloth to wipe clean; Made in China
- 30-days hassle-free replacement parts warranty
3 thoughts on “Enitial Lab Clyton Dining Buffet, Dark Espresso”
Love It Took a couple of hours to put together between 2 ppl. Very easy to put together. It’s beautiful. It’s simply elegant. Goes great with my dark wood counter height dinning table. I was originally going to place it behind dinning table but decided it was too beautiful to be out of sight. I am EXTREMELY happy with this purchase. The style of the legs even goes with my dinning table. It was worth the wait, since it was out of stock when I bought it.
great i love it, it was easy to assemble, and looks great. you really get your monies worth with this product.
Very nice look … This is perfect for my apt – it fits right between the dining and living rooms. I can say I really, really like the piece, but after putting it together, not real wood, not the best wood composite and should not cost as much.