[180-Day Money Back] Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 2800mAh External Portable Battery Pack Charger for Smartphones and other electronic devices – Charcoal Black Edition – Upgraded from 2600mAh capacity
Since Gorilla Gadgets started designing and engineering in California in 2010, the Gorilla Gadgets brand has become synonymous with powerful performance. The core success factors are innovative strength, quality of products, and pace of innovation. Gorilla Gadgets is everyone’s go-to brand for powered gadgets that will become life companions. Gorilla Gadgets is best known for their revolutionary state-of-the-art lithium-ion batteries.
Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 2800mAh Portable Charger:
Uhuru! That’s a freedom cry in Swahili –
You’ll be euphoric with freedom yourself when you find how easy it is to never run out of power for your cellphone again. Don’t be fooled by its lipstick-sized shape. It packs at least one full charge and you can carry it anywhere. Gorilla Gadgets’ Uhuru! 2800mAh Portable Charger provides convenient backup power for your new Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One or iPhone 5.
– All Apple devices (Lightning adapter & 30-pin adapter included): iPhone 5 / iPad 4 / iPad Mini / iPhone 4S / iPhone 3GS/ ipod touch / classic / nano / iPad 2 / new iPad
– All Android devices with Micro-USB port: including the lastest Samsung Galaxy S4 / S3, Galaxy Note II; HTC One, Butterfly S; Motorola Droid Series; Nokia Lumia 920; Amazon Kindle / Kindle Fire; Google Nexus 4 / Nexus 7; Nook Tablet
– Battery capacity: 2800 mAh
– Life cycle: > 500 charge cycles
– Charging time: About 3 hours
– Weight: 2.3 oz
– Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.1 x 0.78 inch
– Input: DC 5V / 800mA ; Output: DC 5V / 1A
- Designed and Engineered in California – Extend the run time of your smartphone from the lightest and smallest portable charger available today with confidence.
- State-of-the-art Compatibility – Equipped with exclusive bonus Apple Lightning-to-micro-USB adapter ($19.99 value) along with Apple 30-pin adapter and micro-USB connector, Uhuru! 2800mAh Portable Chargers are compatible with all the latest mobile devices including iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini, most Android devices and Windows phones.
- Comfortable Grip with Matte Finish – Made with a soft touch matte finish, Uhuru! Portable Charger Series prevents fingerprints effectively and provides a comfortable, soft grip.
- Intelligent Power Management – Embedded precise IC protector to avoid overcharging, over-discharging and short-circuiting. Auto power off occurs when the device gets fully charged or disconnected.
- Worry Free – Gorilla Gadgets offers a 365-Day “Satisfied Experience” Warranty for free exchange / return.
3 thoughts on “[180-Day Money Back] Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 2800mAh External Portable Battery Pack Charger for Smartphones and other electronic devices – Charcoal Black Edition – Upgraded from 2600mAh capacity”
The Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 11200mAh portable battery pack is a real performer … One of the first things I noticed about this battery pack, is the sleek, ergonomic feel of the Uhuru! in my hands. Many battery packs have sharp edges, edges that are tapered in this one. Additionally it’s coated in a soft plastic. Most of the battery packs I test tend to be black, but if you like white this is a nice change.The charge is indicated by four LED lights on the front left-hand side along with the 2A and 1A ports. If you quickly double click the on/off button, you have a very handy emergency flashlight that won’t light up a room by any means, but will most certainly allow you to maneuver your surroundings. I’m always pleased to see this feature because even though at this point in time, after having charged my iPad, the light is still running strong.It’s a sleek unit with a lot of power and I knew that charging my iPad would be a true test of the Uhuru! It was getting close to total discharge with only 7% of its total charge remaining. With any battery pack I do a simple and somewhat informal test to see how well a battery pack can perform. If you need a battery pack that is a real performer and can power up your tablet when there is no outlet available, the Uhuru! can cut the mustard.My testing simply consisted of plugging the Uhuru! into my iPad from a right-out-of-the-box manner (using the 2A port). It was showing four LEDs, but I could have had as little as a 76% charge left. I was quite pleased, actually impressed with the Uhuru’s performance. I asked a lot from this 12000mAh battery pack and it gave me a lot. Finally, after 360 minutes, I had drained the battery pack of its remaining charge. My iPad was fully functional and ready to roll. Yes, the Uhuru! is most certainly a battery pack you might be interested in looking at, especially if you need a performer.iPad – 7% charge at start30 minutes – 15%60 minutes – 23%90 minutes – 31%120 minutes – 40%150 minutes – 52%240 minutes – 65%300 minutes – 72%330 minutes – 76%360 minutes – 77%WHAT’S IN THE BOX:► Gorilla Gadget Uhuru! Portable Charger► Micro-USSB extension cable► Apple lightning to micro-USB adapter► Apple 30-pin to micro USB adapter* Note: The Apple adapters are not Apple-certified, but work perfectlySPECS:► Battery type: Li-ion battery, 11200mAh► Life cycle: ~500 cycles► Charging time: 10 to 11 hours► Input: 5.0V 1000mA► Output 1.50V / 1000mA► Output 2.50V / 2000mA► Weight: 8.2 ounces► Size: 4.0 x 2.95 x 0.82 inchesLED Indicators:► 1 LED: Less than 25% charged► 2 LEDs: 26% to 50% charged► 3 LEDs: 51% to 75% charged► 4 LEDs: 76% to 100% chargedCOMPATIBILITY:- Apple: iPhone 5 / iPad 4/ iPad Mini (Lightning adapter included) / iPhone 4S / iPhone 3GS/ ipod touch / classic / nano / iPad 2 / new iPad- Samsung: Galaxy S4 / S3 / S2 / Galaxy Note Series / Galaxy Nexus 4G / Infuse / Exhibit- HTC: One / One X, S, V / 8X / Sensation, Sensation XE XL / EVO 4G / Radar 4G / Inspire 4G / ThunderBolt / Incredible 2 S- Motorola: Droid Razr HD/ Droid DNA / Droid Series / Bionic / Atrix Series- LG: Optimus F7 / F5 / F3 / G2X / Enlighten / MyTouch Q- Nokia: Lumia 920 / 900- Others: GoPro / Amazon Kindle / Kindle Fire / Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7 / Nook TabletSample provided for review.
Impressive The Uhuru! power bank is a very attractive power bank. I like the creamy, almost suede-like texture. There’s no need to worry about fingerprints. It comes with a micro USB cable, a 30-pin adapter (older iPhones), and a Lightning adapter (iPhone 5)! That’s special, because many power banks don’t provide the Lightning adapter.The Uhuru! has two USB ports, so I can charge two devices at the same time. It charged a 7 inch android from 21% to 99% and an original Kindle from 11% to fully charged.Using one port, the power bank can give my Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ tablet a 99% charge. Impressive.The onboard flashlight consists of not one, but two LED lights. The only thing missing is a pouch.This power bank performs as well as other power banks its size, but the aesthetics has won me over. That, and the included cable with adapters in a little plastic zipper bag.This product was provided for review by Gorilla Gadgets.
Excellent design My charger showed up a day early and well packaged. It works better than described. The 2 amp charger was an excellent idea. I use it on my ipod, and it charges much faster than a standard USB to PC connection. It is well built and the rubberized coating is a huge plus. I would recommend this to anyone with a cell phone or portable media device.