7″ .TAB Nero x2 Dual Core Android 4.1 Multi-Touch Tablet PC (Blue)
The Nero x2 comes loaded with Google Play Store and ready to run thousands of free apps. The Nero’s high resolution multi-touch capacitive screen is responsive and makes videos look great. Connect to wifi and use the integrated webcam to talk to your friends and family. Stay connected to your favorite social networks. Pop in an SD card and watch your favorite movies on the go. Listen to your favorite internet radio stations while reading an eBook. The possibilities are endless!
.TAB Nero x2 Feature Highlights:
The powerful x15 Dual Core CPU is paired with the Mali-400 GPU providing smooth 3D gaming.
Matricom .TAB Nero x2 Specs:
* Android 4.1 Jelly Bean w/Google Play Store
* Powerful x15 ARM Dual Core 1.2GHz CPU
* Mali400 High Performance 3D Gaming GPU
* 4GB total integrated storage (expandable to 32GB with MicroSD card!)
* 512MB RAM (DDR3)
* USB Extendable (Flash Drives/HDD/External Keyboard/3G)
* Powerful 2800mah battery lasts 2-4 hours for extended use
* Multi-touch 1024×600 capacitive screen is responsive, sharp and interactive
* 360 degree gyro sensor is great for gaming.
* Video Formats: AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WMV ++.
* Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, WAV FLAC ++.
* Picture Formats: JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF ++
* E-Book Capable: PDF, TXT, + 3rd Party Apps.
* Ports: 1 x Mini USB, 1 x TF Card Slot, 1 x Mini HDMI, 1 x Earphone, 1 x Charge
* Package Includes: 1 x Tablet PC, 1 x Charger, 1 x User’s Manual, 1 x Mini USB Cable, 1 x Stylus Pen, 1 x Earphones
.TAB Nero x2 Warranty:
Covers any factory defects up to 1 year from purchase date.
- The new Nero x2 featuring the newest 2013 powerful and robust x15 Dual Core CPU with a top frequency of 1.2GHz pushes Android to the next level while maintaining affordability. The x2 has double the processing power of the original .TAB Nero making gaming and web browsing more fluid than ever before.
- Dual Camera design lets you snap pictures and take video that’s happening in the real world. Integrated Mini HDMI allows you to connect your tablet to your television to share with the entire family.
- The multi-touch 7″ display features the higher 1024×600 resolution over the original Nero makes videos look great and conveniently fits more content onscreen.
- 802.11 b/g/n integrated wireless keeps you connected on the go. Stay in touch with your friends and family, download your favorite apps, video chat with your loved ones. Stream video and music from your favorite websites with ease.
- Runs on the latest Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS which brings tons of new features to your Nero x2. Install all of your favorite apps from the Google Play Store (included). Ability to side-load apps from SD card if you prefer.
3 thoughts on “7″ .TAB Nero x2 Dual Core Android 4.1 Multi-Touch Tablet PC (Blue)”
Games On The Nero X2 Such a great tablet for the price that I bought one in black and this one in blue. The video is a demo of several games. Load times are fast and game play is as you would expect. Kids love this tablet. Only cons as mentioned in previous videos are the battery life, glare and pictures/video come out dark when taken inside. When i got these, my wifi connection on it was really slow (about 3Mbps), however after a few days it was running at full speed (25Mbps) and has continued to do so.
Fantastic value for a great product Not sure why there are even a few negative reviews on this product, unless the writers were totally technically “challenged” or just complete fools.The users manual is the only negative to this product, translated into broken English from another language and not detailed enough to be of any use.However, a couple of hours playing with it and you do grasp the operational features and methods with not much trouble. Hey, everything on it works, and it is loaded with features that make it an incredible value for the user. One thing to note, there is a mini-HDMI connection… It would be great to test that little jewel out as well, hooking up the tablet to HD TV. For the money, you can’t go wrong here, but do spend a few bucks more and get the protective case. The protective case provides protection for the tablet, functions as a stand, and has a full keyboard (full set of keys, not full sized).10/13/13 Addendum: Thought I would update my comments with further info from the last month or so… As advertised, you get about 2.5 hours of usage before having to recharge, as the manufacturer stated, but recharges take only a couple of hours or so, no big deal. For people who can’t get the unit to recharge, try plugging in the charger where it is supposed to be connected and not in the earphone jack. Also, have now had a chance to try out the mini-HDMI port and it works like a champ. You can plug in the mini-HDMI cable to the tablet, plug in the HDMI end into the TV and play YouTube videos and movies directly from the tablet to the TV, not bad huh?
Great Product I cant say enough about this item. First of all, I purchased this for a family member(10yr old) that wanted something other than the regular desk top to play his games on.and,watch youtube and all that other stuff kids are into now a days. But,I must say he has been the happiest kid since. And, Everytime I see him he tells me how much he loves this tablet. Its super fast and connects to wifi very easily and i didnt have to set anything up.it was so simple he did everything himself. I highly suggest buying this product