Muscle Sensing Retractable Claws
• 5 days ago
- Single supply – MyoWare won’t need +/- voltage power supplies unlike our previous sensor
- Embedded electrode connector – electrodes now snap directly to MyoWare, getting rid of those pesky cables and making the MyoWare wearable
- Raw EMG output – a popular request from grad students, the MyoWare now has a secondary output of the raw EMG waveform
- Polarity protected power pins – our 1 customer request was to add some protection
- LEd indicators – we’ve added two on-board LEDs one to let you know when the MyoWare’s power is on
B018TIWR32 Sports MyoWare Muscle Sensor US Patent 10,010,259 Advancer Technologies, LLC 1
List Price: $ 37.99
Price: $ 37.99
(Price is current as of January 14, 2020 2:19 AM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).
Gadgetpedia.net is an officially authorized and remunerated associate for recommending high quality products found on this website. Links on this website may be associate links which means if you click on a link of a recommended product, I/we may receive monetary compensation. However, this does not affect any unbiased information presented on this website. The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Additional affiliate programs and networks may include Avantlink, CJ, Clickbank, Walmart, BestBuy, AliExpress, and others. All photos used are the property of either the website owner or a supplier or other copyright owner that has given permission.