Ideal for the Following: ●Survival ●Bush craft ●Gardening ●Fishing ●Hunting ●Surveying ●Land Management ●Camping ●And Much more! Laser Reduce Precision ●Material: 1074/1075 Higher-Carbon Spring Steel, . 110″ Thickness ●Precision Laser Lower ●Forged in Fire – Handled up to 1500 Degrees F ●Solar Matte Powder Coat Finish for Ultimate Corrosion Protection ●Individually Hand Sharpened and Assembled in the US by Specialist Pennsylvania Craftsman Handmade Ash Wood by Amish Craftsman ●Ash Wood Handle is Stained for Appearance, then Urethane Coated for Safety and Finally Hand Rubbed with Beeswax for Extra Grip and Tact ●Finger Grooves Permit for a Ideal Ergonomic Grip that Helps Avert Repetitive Motion Hand Strain ●Handle has been Lengthened Slightly to Give a lot more Torque when Chopping ●The Lengthened Handle Permits A number of Grips ●Leather Wrist Strap has a Sliding Adjustment Clip for Secure and Protected Managing Premium Leather Sheath ●Handmade and Hand Stitched by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster County, PA ●Made with Bridle Quality Leather Treated with Neat’s-foot Oil Preservative ●Includes Belt Loop for Hassle-free and Cozy Carry ●Top Top quality Brass Snaps preserve the Machete Securely in Place A Machete, Brush Axe, Knife, Shovel and Much more – All in 1 Chop, Minimize, Trim, Prune, Split, Blaze, Brush, Clear, Create Completely balanced for an productive, precise and comfortable swinging movement Common Problem to the US Army from WWII through Desert Storm Woodman’s Pal Tool & Leather Sheath Unique Forward Weighted Blade: ●Chops up to one 1/2″ diameter saplings with single stroke ●Fells greater trees and brush by consecutive notching ●Chisel sharp sickle hook trims vines, development then pulls and stacks trimmings Lansky Sharpening Stone ●Multipurpose ●Full Size ●280 Grit ●Made in the USA Perfect Present for All Outdoorsmen and Females Whether or not the Woodman’s Pal is utilized in for survival, hunting, camping, or surveying, it truly will grow to be your greatest pal.
- GROUNDBREAKING DESIGN: We’ve upgraded the traditional design used by the US Army since WW2 to make our Woodman’s Pal easier to use in a wider variety of settings. It’s a machete, shovel, brush axe, and knife all combined in one. Ideal for survival, camping, fishing, hunting, bushcraft, land management, or surveying.
- EXQUISITE FINISH: Your new Woodman’s Pal will become an instant family heirloom. Both the ash wood handle and the beautiful leather sheath are handmade and finished by Amish craftsmen. Each blade is individually hand sharpened to ensure the machete cuts through everything.
- MADE FOR COMFORT: We designed the survival machete’s handle to have a perfect ergonomic grip and reduce your fatigue when used for extended periods of time. The lengthened handle allows multiple grips for various usages, increasing control and minimizing the possibility of slipping.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our craftsmen used the finest quality high-carbon steel to manufacture the Woodman’s Pal. Treated up to a temperature of up to 1500 °F to get the best possible hardness and strength, and make sure your machete has maximum corrosion protection that lasts for a lifetime.
- MADE IN USA: All of our survival machetes are made by master craftsmen in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We know you’ll absolutely love your new multiuse survival tool, but if you’re less than 100% satisfied with your purchase we’ll offer you a full refund.
B003ZB68TI Sports Woodman’s Pal Large Black unisex-adult Skyline Toolworks LLC Lifetime Warranty 1
List Price: $ 175.00
Price: $ 175.00
(Price is current as of November 21, 2019 6:19 PM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).