Say “Hey Vector.” Conscious and reactive, Vector hangs out and aids out. Now with Alexa constructed-in. Robot helpfulness supercharged.
Alive with personality.
Vector is no ordinary residence robot. Packed with technology that brings him to daily life, he’s curious and attentive. He reacts to sound, sight, and touch and is enthusiastic to see you when you come property.
Usually content to aid.
Vector will present you the weather, take images for you, time dinner, perform blackjack, and answer your queries.
If you decide on to set up Alexa on your Vector, he’ll have access to an ever-increasing quantity of expertise that supercharges his helpfulness in your home. Triggered by the common “Alexa” voice command, you will be ready to: include things to your shopping list, set reminders, manage wise home products like lights, speakers, and thermostats, and so significantly far more.
Independent and alert.
Vector is happiest with you, but he can get care of himself and hang out on his own. He self-expenses, navigates around objects, and avoids edges.
Smart and obtaining smarter.
Vector is an updating platform, cloud connected via WiFi so he’s always finding out and updating with new abilities and characteristics.
Vector knows what’s going on.
HE CAN SEE. Vector utilizes an HD camera to see the planet. Employing laptop vision, he can determine men and women, see and bear in mind faces, and navigate his room with out bumping into issues.
HE CAN Believe. Vector’s smartphone-level processor and cloud connectivity produce one powerful brain.
HE CAN HEAR. Vector has a powerful four-microphone array for directional hearing. When you sit down next to him, he’s ready to get course. And if there is a loud noise, he’ll be just as startled as you.
HE CAN Communicate. Vector has a exclusive voice manufactured of hundreds of synthesized sounds to produce a language all his very own. When you request Vector a question, he utilizes a customized text-to-speech voice to speak right to you.
HE CAN Really feel. Vector has touch sensors and an accelerometer so he is aware of when he’s getting touched and moved. You can pet him and he’ll loosen up, but attempt not to shake him.
What’s Within Vector? AI and advanced robotics: Qualcomm 200 Platform to compute at a smartphone degree. Capacitive Touch Sensor to sense currently being touched and held. Beamforming four-Microphone Array to identify natural speech and supply. Ultra-Broad HD Camera to detect movement and identify individuals. four Drop Sensors to detect edges and avoid falls. Infrared Laser Scanner to track distance and map environments. 6-Axis Inertial Measurement Unit to know when he’s picked up or moved. Substantial-Res Shade IPS Show to convey a wide range of emotions. WiFi-Enabled Cloud Connection to deliver new abilities.
- Vector is a companion made to hang out and help out. Powered by ai and advanced robotics, he’s alive with personality and engaged by sight, sound, and touch.
- Vector is voice-activated and will answer questions, take photos for you, time dinner, show you the weather, and more. Voice features are currently English language only.
- If you choose to set up Alexa on your vector, you’ll be able to: set reminders, control smart home devices like lights, speakers, and thermostats, and so much more.
- Vector can independently navigate and self-charge. He recognizes people and avoids obstacles.
- Vector is an updating platform, Cloud connected via Wi-Fi so he’s always learning and updating with new skills and features.
- Requirements: a compatible iOS or Android device and the free vector app for set up only. Check compatibility at Anki.Com/devices. Includes 1 Vector robot, 1 cube, 1 charger (USB power adapter not included).
- There are some Alexa features Vector will not support like playing songs from streaming music services via Spotify, SiriusXM, Pandora, etc. But we’d rather you connect your tunes to an external smart speaker so Vector can show off his dance moves
- While Anki has ceased product development and manufacturing, Anki has stated that it will provide long term support to maintain the operation and functionality in the existing products and apps. A self-serve Help Center to assist in getting the most out of your product has been implemented by Anki. Regretfully there are no agents available but Anki has indicated that they will be monitoring cloud operations for Anki accounts and Vector.
B07G3ZNK4Y Toy Anki n.a. 000-0075 Anki 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects 1
List Price: $ 249.99
Price: $ 78.95
(Price is current as of November 17, 2019 8:19 AM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).