Vipukirves Leveraxe Splitting Axe 36″ With leveraxe you can hit near the edge of the log. With the traditional axe you are practically always required to strike close to the middle of the log. Hitting closer to the edge would be unsafe since it is also simple to miss the log or the axe will bounce wildly from a non-centred strike. In both circumstances the results can be dangerous. However, as we all know, splitting a complete log when hit in the centre is the most difficult task. When you have been in a position to split it in two, the rest will go a lot a lot more simply. With Leveraxe you will not require to get the entire log head on by striking in the middle. Alternatively, you can effortlessly and securely start splitting suitably sized logs from the sides by striking closer to edges. No a lot more needing the futile very first heavy strikes just to get the log split in two. Attributes: The Leveraxe is a wood splitting axe employed to split firewood of practically any kind of wood and diameter. Leveraxe’s innovated design and style produces a levering action as it sinks into the wood. Much less force is necessary to split the wood compared to standard axes. The hook on the back of the axe is a brake. This attribute stops the axe on top of the wood, not allowing it to go into the ground or the user’s leg. Leveraxe’s high quality steel head weighs four.18 lbs. This light weight axe allows girls and guys of all talents to split firewood with ease. Information: Total excess weight: 5.5 lbs Axe head fat: four.18 lbs Length: 35.5 inches Axe Sheath: Best Grain Leather Manage: Wood, Birch Shipped In: Cardboard Box Made In: Finland, Europe Comes With: Axe and Instructions
- The Leveraxe is a wood splitting axe used to split firewood of nearly any type of wood and diameter.
- Leveraxe’s innovated design produces a levering action as it sinks into the wood. Less force is required to split the wood compared to traditional axes.
- The hook on the back of the axe is a brake. This feature stops the axe on top of the wood, not allowing it to go into the ground or the user’s leg.
- Leveraxe’s high quality steel head weighs 4.18 lbs. This light weight axe allows women and men of all abilities to split firewood with ease.
- Details: -Length: 35.5 inches -Total weight: 5.5 lbs -Axe head weight: 4.18 lbs -Axe sheath: top grain leather -Guarantee: axe head 10 years -Handle: wood, birch -Shipped in: cardboard box -Made in: Finland, Europe -Comes with: instructions
B00KOUACZY Vipukirves Length: 35.5 inches, Total weight: 5.5 lbs, Axe head weight: 4.18 lbs Leveraxe 1 Leveraxe 1 Vipukirves Leveraxe guarantee
We will provide a replacement blade in the event of manufacturing defects becoming evident within 10 years.
Damages caused by poor maintenance or negligent handling are not covered by this guarantee. 0
List Price: $ 354.99
Price: $ 199.97
(Price is current as of November 14, 2019 4:19 PM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).