The Yamaha SLG200N Silent Acoustic-Electrical Guitar is the excellent selection for quiet practice. With the guitar s sound working through headphones, you can play and experience the reasonable sounds of an acoustic nylon-stringed instrument. The Yamaha silent guitar attributes a lightweight mahogany body, with a detachable upper frame for portability. The neck is constructed from mahogany, and attributes a rosewood fingerboard. The Silent Guitar acoustically creates only one 1/10th the amount of sound volume which makes the SLG200N fantastic for playing anytime or anywhere.
- Width: 356mm / height: 970mm / Depth: 87mm / Weight: 2.1kg
- Body material: Mahogany / rod: Mahogany / fingerboard: rosewood / under bridge: Rosewood / frame: Rosewood & Maple
- Power supply: power adapter (PA-3C * sold separately) or alkaline AA batteries, nickel-metal hydride battery
- Accessories: Soft case, stereo inner earphones, AA batteries x2 this power adapter is sold separately (PA-3C)
- English Product site URL:http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/guitars-basses/silentguitars/slg200n/?mode=model
B00XPHMBA2 Electronics YAMAHA SLG200N NT Yamaha 0
List Price: $ 1,015.00
Price: $ 699.99
(Price is current as of November 12, 2019 10:19 AM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).