Surf in which you reside! the all new Rip surf – made in Southern California. The ripsurf’s patented design makes it possible for riders to carve and lower like a real surfboard, but on dry land. Riding on two substantial-functionality caster wheels and an authentically styled polypropylene deck, this is one ride-on which is ready to make waves! functions a lightweight 1-piece fiber-reinforced industrial-grade polymer building, textured traction pad deck with kick tail and inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels. Totally free inside – added wheel and stickers. No assembly required. Recommended for ages 8 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of the Razor Rip surf are accountable for realizing and obeying all regional, state and federal rules with regards to the riding and use of all Razor scooters.
- The ripsurf’s patented design allows riders to carve and cut like a Real surfboard, but on Dry land
- Patented ripstik One-piece torsion Technology
- Features a lightweight single piece fiber-reinforced, industrial-grade Polymer construction and textured traction pad deck with kick tail
- Inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds
B01BV2CBYI Sports Razor CMYK 15055995 Razor 6 month warranty against manufacturer defects 1
List Price: $ 99.99
Price: $ 79.99
(Price is current as of September 18, 2019 6:19 PM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).