Initially introduced in 1966 as a 4×4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a total-dimension truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. Traxxas honors the traditional 1979 Ford Bronco with this superbly comprehensive and faithful reproduction mounted on the exceptionally capable TRX-four chassis. From the chrome wheels and bumpers to the beautiful Sunset or red graphics, the TRX-4 recaptures the Bronco’s iconic era with the toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
- Innovative portal axles provide huge ground clearance and virtually eliminate chassis torque twist
- Lock differentials and operate the high/low range transmission remotely from the transmitter
- XL-5 HV ESC and powerful 21T Titan 550 motor accept 6 or 7-cell NiMH or 2 or 3-cell LiPo batteries (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Waterproof electronics allow you to drive the TRX-4 in the worst conditions
- Highly detailed Ford Bronco body with chrome bumpers and wheels, side mirrors, wipers, grill, and more
B079XHKGQY Toy Traxxas Sunset 82046-4-SUN Traxxas 30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects 0
List Price: $ 449.95
Price: $ 449.95
(Price is current as of June 24, 2019 6:19 AM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).