Stone Succulent Plants
25 Authentic SEEDS with GERMINATION Guarantee – A BONUS Reside MINI PLANT WILL BE Incorporated WHEN Buy TWO OR Far more
Please check out my retailer for other Exotic Plant Seeds
Plant lithops seeds using conventional expanding approaches:
- Combine equal elements of potting mix and perlite. Moisten the combine with water, and fill it into a pot with drainage holes, up to about 1/2 inch from the best.
- Sprinkle the seeds in excess of the soil. Cover them with a one/eight-inch layer of fine sand or crushed rock.
- Fill a spray bottle with water and mist the soil with it. Try out to keep the soil moist during the germination time period. Cover the pot with plastic wrap or a glass pane to aid encourage the soil moisture retention.
- Area the pot in a warm, sunlit region. Aim for a temperature of approximately 65 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a heating mat beneath the pot, if necessary. Assume the seeds to germinate inside of about 10 to 15 days.
- Transplant the seedlings to personal pots when the plants start off to crowd and are huge enough to manage. Place the pots in a sunny windowsill.
Quickly shipping by means of USPS Very first Class with tracking variety. Please electronic mail me if you have any concerns or request.
- CAUTIONS: MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN MADE AND SOLD THIS PRODUCT. WE HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED ANY OTHER RE-SELLERS. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE FROM MICRO LANDSCAPE DESIGN TO ENSURE THE SEEDS ARE AUTHENTIC AND TO RECEIVE A BONUS LIVE MINI PLANT. – Exotic Lithops Seeds (Pack of 25) authentic seeds guarantee germination. Please be very careful when opening the seed pack, seeds are extremely small and can be easily blow away.
- A BONUS LIVE MINI LITHOPS PLANT WILL BE INCLUDED with the purchase. Seeds germination rate various depends on the condition (Moisture, Light, Temperature, Air Circulation & Etc) It usually take 10-15 days to germinate, some seeds might take longer than others.
- A mini germination kit with instruction are included if you wish to watch them germinate closely before transplant into a regular pot.
- Growing Lithops is harder and requires more attention than other succulent and cactus plants. Depending on the Lithop growing season, sometimes lithops will begin to naturally split, crack etc. Lithops can have scars on their sides and on top, this is natural and doesn’t mean your lithop is dying. Lithops split. Any scarring is not permanent and will be shedded when they split! This is a natural process with Lithops. Sometimes they just die. No reason, it just happens.
- Fast shipping via USPS First Class with tracking number. Please email me if you have any questions or request
B076PVCG7M Micro Landscape Design Green Micro Landscape Design 0
List Price: $ 7.99
Price: $ 7.99
(Price is current as of June 23, 2019 10:19 PM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).