Never ever be concerned about shedding shades to the watery depths once again. Rheos polarized floating sunglasses are 20-thirty% lighter than normal shades – so lightweight they float on water. As opposed to floating bamboo sunglasses or wooden sunglasses, our frames are made from a tough materials which is created to final. The material itself is what makes these shades floatable, so we will not use bulky buoys or air injections. They seem and truly feel just like an everyday pair of sunglasses… without weighing you down or pinching your temples. You are going to want to wear these extremely light and comfy shades on and off the water. This Sapelos layout characteristics a traditional design with mirror lens possibilities. On the unlikely chance something’s not appropriate (hey, we’re all human and ship occurs), we have a 1 yr no BS guarantee. No BS means no inquiries, no hidden charges. We’ll restore or change for just the expense of shipping.
- FEATHER LIGHT AND DURABLE FLOATING SUNGLASSES – The Sapelos use Ultralight TPX frame construction which gives them extreme durability. This construction makes the Sapelos 20% lighter than average frames, enabling them to float on water and keeping you comfortable for long-term wear. You’ve never imagined sunglasses as light and comfortable as these!
- POLARIZED PROTECTION – The lenses of the Sapelos are polarized with 100% UV protection and include dual anti-scratch and anti-reflection layers as well as shatterproof technology. Our lenses are carefully designed to protect you from 100% of harmful UV rays. Over time these rays can cause long-term, irreparable damage to your eyes. Whether you’re hanging out on the lake or floating on the surf, you can finally protect your eyes without worrying about losing your shades.
- FULLY FEATURED LENS – We didn’t hold anything back when it came to a feature rich lens. We built our lenses to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use with an anti-scratch coating. A specialty hydrophobic coating allows water to bead off the lens, and our anti-fog coating quickly clears the lenses in extreme temperature changes, such as exercising in cold weather, so you do not need to remove them and do it yourself.
- BUILT FOR EVERYDAY WEAR – Rheos floating sunglasses are designed to offer the same style, durability and comfort that people expect out of their everyday shades – without the risk of sinking. Unlike other floating sunglasses that rely on bulky buoys or air injections, Rheos designs are made of ultra-lightweight TPX material to achieve a floating frame without compromising durability.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY – We provide a lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty supporting all aspects of the frame and lenses resulting from non-accidental damage with proof of photo. Warranty replacements may be subject to nominal fees. Please check our website for warranty details.
B07DFW3HT1 Rheos Medium-Large Gunmetal | Gunmetal (Red Accent) Unisex-adult 002-101 1
List Price: $ 55.00
Price: $ 55.00
(Price is current as of June 3, 2019 2:19 AM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).