Made for folks who can not very own pets, such as allergy sufferers and apartment dwellers, Qoobo is an interactive pillow with a tail that can make lifelike movements in response to the user’s stroking and rubbing. When caressed, it waves gently. When rubbed, it swings playfully. And, it occasionally wags just to say hello. It really is comforting communication that warms your heart the way animals do. Commence your “tail treatment” nowadays and wrap oneself with fuzzy adore.
Qoobo grew to become a single of the most talked-about gadgets on the internet after it was unveiled Oct. three at CEATEC Japan 2017, netting much more than 10 million on the internet video views. The Kickstarter campaign for Qoobo raised 247 percent of the aim quantity from 908 backers from all around the world.
- Qoobo is a robotic pillow with a tail intended to provide a sense of comfort to users
- A tail that will react differently, depending on how you stroke it; A variety of different animals tail movements have been studied, so that you do not lose interest
- A new comfort idea, for people who cannot keep a pet for various reasons
- A simple design, which encourages each persons imagination
- By using a rechargeable battery system, there is no need for any troublesome battery replacement
B07H9BJWZN Yukai Engineering Husky Gray Yukai Engineering 0
List Price: $ 149.00
Price: $ 149.00
(Price is current as of April 30, 2019 2:19 PM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).