DIY Universal TV Remote Kit
Tired of all those LCD TVs everywhere? Want a break from ads whilst you’re attempting to eat? Want to zap screens from across the street? The Television-B-Gone kit is what you require! This ultra-large-power, open supply kit model of the popular Tv-B-Gone is entertaining to make and even far more enjoyable to use. This edition can be utilized in the two “North American/Asia” as effectively as “Europe/Uk” places (essentially, the complete planet)! This kit comes unassembled with all parts required. Tools and batteries are not incorporated. Warning: This item contains tiny components and requires assembly. Assembling this item incorrectly or misusing a soldering iron might lead to personal injury or property injury. This item is not for young children. Little components in the item pose a chocking hazard to youngsters.
- This kit allows you to turn off any TV with the click of a button.
- Open source kit version of the popular TV-B-Gone is fun to make and even more fun to use.
- Tools and batteries not included.
- Assembly is required. (Medium Soldering Skill Needed)
- Warning: This product contains small components and requires assembly.
B00F06LGNY Electronics Adafruit na Adafruit 1
List Price: $ 19.50
Price: $ 19.69
(Price is current as of April 29, 2019 10:19 PM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).