A motley group gathers at the museum to celebrate the unveiling of its newest dinosaur. But whilst the visitors are distracted, the dino skeleton is disassembled and some of the bones go missing! Can junior detectives aid Sergeant Sally work out this prehistoric puzzler? Yes! Just slide the Nightlight Detective paper flashlight underneath every web page to light up the clues as the story unfolds.
- Each nightlight scene page functions clues kids can search for by sliding the paper flashlights beam between the acetate webpage and the dark backing, highlighting diverse components of the museum.
- Charming, humorous illustrations carry the lighthearted mystery to daily life.
- Interactive prompts involve young children in the story as they search for evidence, comply with footprints, and find the not-so-scary culprit!
- 42 pages, like 8 see-via pages of nightlight mystery scenes.
- Covered wire-o binding lies flat, so pages are less complicated to investigate.
- eight-1/8 inches wide x ten inches higher.
- For ages 4 to 9.
1441312285 Hardcover Peter Pauper Press
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 331.17
(Price is current as of April 16, 2019 6:19 PM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).