There is gold in the Black Hills of South Dakota and you’ve come to find (or steal) your share. You happen to be staying at one of the three main establishments in Deadwood where you and your associates are working with each other to steal some of the gold-filled safes floating all around town. But you suspect that the “pals” you are operating with are secretly plotting to maintain all the gold for themselves. Will you be prepared to turn on them ahead of they shoot you in the back?
- THE WILD WEST: It’s 1876 in Deadwood, a town in the Black Hills of South Dakota. The gold rush is on in this lawless town, and only those with the sharpest wit and quickest gun will win the gold.
- LAST ONE STANDING: Team up at the Bella Union Saloon, Gem Theater, or Grand Central hotel. The team with the most gold-filled safes makes the final showdown, and the teammate who shoots best wins all.
- GREAT GAME: This high quality card & dice game is a unique strategic & social deduction game. This game is perfect for any party, family activity, or game night group. It’s fun for teens and adults.
- WESTERN BANDITS: This original 1800s game is for 2-9 players and lasts 20-40 minutes. For ages 13 years old and older. Teenagers and adults can gather around for fun betrayal, fights, and robbing.
- CONTENTS: faux book box (magnetic closure), 9 wood star pawns, 3 wood platforms, 10 engraved dice, 50 playing cards, 9 character cards, 25 safe cards (includes Mystery Safe expansion), linen bag
B07HR8ZKSB Toy Facade Games FCDDWD1001 Facade Games 1
Price: $ 24.95
(Price is current as of April 11, 2019 10:19 PM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).