From patent-pending Morphteck Bases to dual density shock absorption, Slopedecks are the most nimble snow skate about. For urban riding or backyard enjoyable the Slopedeck is the instrument of option. Swift turning, intuitive, light-weight — with solid carving in all snow circumstances — you will finally get that skateboard come to feel you’ve been yearning for. The thought of surfing on snow has been all around for decades. Snow boarding and snowskates offer you up their personal distinctive dynamics, but they even now don’t capture the movement and elemental truly feel of surfing. Powder Surfing and “Noboarding” are the closest we’ve come to surfing on snow. They are wonderful entertaining, but regrettably they’re limited to powder. Hence we endeavored to design and style a board that captures the accurate essence of surfing and skateboarding in a broader variety of snow problems. Right after much investigation and testing, we made what sets the Slopedeck apart from other snowskates: Morphteck Bases. These special, patent-pending bases are comprised of an offset narrow base coupled with CNC machined arced grooves. This makes our Slopedecks unbelievably nimble, although giving you that surfy truly feel you usually desired.
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN – Our boards’ patent-pending Morphteck base allows you to carve tight turns in all conditions. A resilient closed-cell lightweight spacer puts a narrower running surface one inch below the deck and makes for very quick edging. Coupled with the arced grooves this configuration provides unsurpassed control and a surf-like feel.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION – Handmade in Canada, cambered skateboard deck made from Canadian Maple. Our board features a concave skate deck with grip tape EVA topsheet. Feels just like a skateboard deck because it is one!
- UNIQUE FEATURES – Leash holes on tip and tail ensure that your snowskate goes wherever you go. We also want you to enjoy the Slopedeck for years to come, so we’ve included what most companies don’t – a waterproof urethane sealant.
- SMOOTH RIDE – Closed cell dual-density foam shock absorption for a smooth ride all the way down.
- LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – If, for any reason, our product doesn’t perform as advertised please contact us for a full refund. No questions asked.
B01N6ZOYEL Sports Agog Sports Natural wood, black Any snowsports are inherently dangerous. Use caution and good judgement, ride with a leash, and wear a helmet. Agog Sports Inc. 1
List Price: $ 159.00
Price: $ 159.00
(Price is current as of January 24, 2019 1:33 AM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).