The Orange Screw is an progressive and practical ground anchor made of 100% recycled components and produced in the USA. Orange Screws are basically screwed into the ground and will anchor virtually something. The clear drive tool shops on the screw when not in use and slips into the top eyelet to form a T-grip for improved leverage in hard soils. The Massive Orange Screw weighs only 3.6 ounces and is just more than one particular foot lengthy. It is the workhorse of our merchandise line and will safe the most tough loads in windy and unpredictable conditions. It has been examined to hold up to 650 lbs when utilised as designed.
- Manufactured in the USA from 100% recycled materials
- Lightweight, easy to use and nearly indestructible
- Weight: 3.6oz, Length: 12 1/4″, Diameter: 1 1/8″
- Uses: Sandy or Loose Soils, Canopies, Shade Shelters, Large Dogs, Stock Animals, RV Awnings, Boating, River Trips, Camping
- Package Contains: 1 large Orange Screw and 1 clear drive tool
B01D3UIA5A Sports Orange Screw Caution: Orange Screws have sharp points because they are made to penetrate the ground. They are not toys and must be handled with caution to avoid bodily injury. The tips are about as sharp as a ball-point pen. Please don’t stab yourself and say its Orange Screw’s fault. That would not be cool. Orange Screw 1
List Price: $ 14.95
Price: $ 11.95
(Price is current as of January 18, 2019 2:11 AM. Product prices and availability
are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability
information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase
of this product).