With its Quad-Core AMD 1.60 GHz Processor and 2GB of fast DDR3 Memory, the CybertronPC Axis LyNX TDT3204B Barebone provides an excellent platform for efficient data management and computing operations. The 500GB Hard Drive provides enough storage space for thousands of important documents, multimedia files and other data. The CybertronPC Axis LyNX I is equipped with a DVDRW optical drive for software installation and data backups. And you can rely on an stable and ultra-fast wired network connection for uninterrupted workflow, thanks to the built-in 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network controller. Tying everything together is the easy to use and stable Linux Operating System, UBUNTU 12.1., which is included and pre-installed.
- System: AMD Athlon 5150 1.60GHz Quad-Core | 2GB DDR3 | 500GB HDD | Linux Ubuntu 14
- Graphics: Radeon HD 8400 GPU | 24X DVD±RW Dual-Layer Drive | Audio: Up to 7.1 Channel | Gigabit LAN | Keyboard and Mouse
- Expansion Bays/Slots Total(Free): 2(1) Ext. 5.25″ | 1(1) Ext. 3.5″ | 5(4) Int. 3.5″ | 1(1) Mini PCI-E |1(1) PCI-E x16 | 2(1) DIMM 240P
- Connectivity: 2x USB 3.0 | 4x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio | 1x VGA | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI
- Chassis: Sturdy Micro-ATX Tower Case w/400 Watt Power Supply | 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support