The DC Motor Speed Controller allows controlling direction of a DC motor
with a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%.
The motor speed controller can provide a continuous current of 10A to your DC motor or other DC load.
The 20A fuse with reverse connection of power supply and control voltage over-voltage protection function
Can adjust the speed by the external 0-5V signal.
NOTE: This can NOT be used to the BRUSHLESS motor.
The controller is NOT reverse-polarity protected and will be damaged if connect the supply voltage with wrong polarity.
Double check all connections before applying power and always turn off the power supply before making any wiring changes.
The use of 0-5V external voltage control line description.
The speed controller supports the use of an external DC voltage control by referring to the following steps:
Firstly, Remove potentiometer. (you may take it down from one side of the circuit board or potentiometer side down under your need);
Secondlu, Connecting 0-5V DC control signal to the middle pin marking 0-5V;
Thirdly, Connecting the earth wire of 0-5V DC control signal to the connecting piece on the pin marking GND;
1 * Motor Speed Control
Package size: 12 *10 *4cm
Package weight: 70g
- Input supply voltage: DC 6V-90V, Operation environment temperature:-20 to 40 Centigrade
- Control Power: 0.01-1000W (Max Current: 15A)
- Rated Current: 10A, Static Current: 0.005A ( Standby)
- PVM Frequency: 16khz, PWM Duty Cycle: 0% -100%
- With power reverse connection protection, has complete protection from overvoltage. 20A to quickly fuse the ceramic fuse ,can use PLC voltage to control directly.