GadgetZone (US Seller) New Wireless USB Barcode Laser Scanner Reader 30-50M Range 2.4GHz with Two Receivers Support Memory of 2000 Codes
Code11, Code39, Code93, Code32 ,Code128, Coda Bar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen and China Postal Code, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, more for Request
1.Connect the USB receiver to the host (e.g.: PC)
2.Pull the trigger to start the scanner. It works on two beeps.
1.The charging port on the scanner is for battery charging only. Do not connect it to data cables.
2.The LED light at the scanner bottom is on and red under charging and off when charging is finished.
3.During working, the scanner will auto shut down in case of not in use for 20 second.
4.The receiver was paired to the reader at factory. Do not pair again unless necessary. When self pairing is needed, please first read the code CHANNEL SETTING. (Before setting, please reset the receiver until the light turns long green. Reset it to the light off when setting is finished.
1 x Wireless Barcode Scanner
1 x Receiver
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Instruction
1 x Charging Plug
- Auto data detection during ensures transmission accuracy. Easy inventory with memory of 2000 codes, as convenient as working on a portable USB disk. Auto sleep mode, low power consumption to Micro-Ampere as common battery leakage current under natural condition.
- New hi-tech product, RF section uses America imported 2.4G wireless communication module. All control systems uses large scale integrated circuit boards from America or Europe to ensure the working efficiency, stability and integrity.
- Effective communication distance is 30-50 meters. 250K wireless transmission rate, high speed to microseconds delay transmission. Unique frequency hopping technology enables superior anti-jamming ability. Will not be disturbed by other 2.4GHz device.
- Battery low voltage protection, the scanner emits a long beep when started under battery voltage lower than 3.5V. Special charging circuit ensures charging safety.
- Each scanner can be named with an individual ID to avoid interference with others when working in a network. Self-definable ID identifies the data origin.