* Main Function: Japanese-inspired Red, Yellow, and Green LED digital watch
* Screen: Scattergraph molecular LED lights for time display
– Colour: Black with white stitching
– Material: Man-made leatherette
– Length: ~ 185 mm
* Clasp: Classic buckle
* Function Buttons (right-side):
– Top (time display)
– Button (change mode)
* Settings: Hour and minutes
* Power: CR2016 (x1) pre-installed
Inside the box :
* Red, Yellow, Green LED Watch
* User Manual – English
* Attractive Gift Box
More information :
Tap the top button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen come to life like a long chain of nucleotides bubbling up from The Primordial Soup. From here, it’s actually quite easy to figure out what the time is – Each red dot is one hour of time. Each yellow dot is five minutes of time. Finally, each green dot is one minutes worth of time data. Five red, seven yellow, three green? It’s 5:38 am!
- Wearable art – don’t buy this watch if you just want to know the time!
- On the other hand, do buy this watch if you want exceptional coolness
- You mean this watch really tells the time? My lad, if all you want is a mere watch then yes of course The Genome tells the time, but to call this…piece of sculptural conceptual art… a watch… is like calling a samurai sword a butter knife!
- Japanese inspired red, yellow, and green LED watch