The Black & Decker CHV1510 Cyclonic Action Cordless Hand Vacuum
The Black & Decker CHV1510 boasts an innovative shape that allow users to operate the tool in ways that traditionally-shaped hand vacs haven’t performed. The rotating, slim nozzle design targets dirt in tight spaces, and, with over fifty percent more reach than previous Black & Decker models, the extension crevice tool lengthens, gaining accessibility. Additionally, the flip-up brush offers multiple cleaning functions without the hassle of loose accessory pieces.
- Translucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt and easy to empty
- Removable, washable dirt bowl and filters allow for a thorough, hygienic cleaning
- 3 stage filtration means less clogging and cleaner air exhaust
- 3 versatile ways to store: horizontally, vertically, or mount on a wall
- Charging indicator light allows you to always know you have a good connection
- Lightweight and portable for quick clean-ups
- Energy star approved charging system saves energy and helps protect batteries
More About the Black & Decker CHV1510 Hand Vacuum
The CHV1510 features a translucent dirt bowl that makes it easy to empty the debris. Additionally, the bowl and filter are washable for thorough cleaning of the unit when the job is done. There is a rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces, and an onboard accessory flip brush and extension crevice tool help avoid misplacing loose pieces.
Black & Decker. 100 Years of Innovation. A Legacy of Trust.
Since 1910, Black & Decker has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, accessories, outdoor yard care equipment, home cleaning products, automotive and lighting products, hardware and home improvement products, and technology-based fastening systems. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black & Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications.
- Uses replacement filter VF110
- Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces
- 50% more reach than the previous Dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility
- Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace
- Wide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debris
- Cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong
- To ensure full run time, charge the unit for 24 hours.