Dell 21.5″ Touch Monitor
Flexible and user-friendly for work, school or fun.
Multi-touch, Full HD display offers exceptional clarity and usability in a clean, efficient design. Ideal for students and professionals.
- Clarity with touch: Full HD with 1920 x 1080 (max) resolution; 10-point touch capability; 3000:1 (typical) contrast ratio for bright, clear images with amazing onscreen detail.
- Ergonomic stand: Slide the panel toward you smoothly and naturally to touch and type and tilt the panel up to 60° to fit your comfort level.
- Efficient design: Power consumption of only 20W (typical) to help control energy costs; meets latest ENERGY STAR® guidelines and is EPEAT® Silver rated.
Designed to encourage collaboration and give productivity a boost, the Dell 21.5″ Touch Monitor offers a high level of user flexibility for work, school or entertainment.
- Ergonomic stand: Slide your display toward you smoothly and naturally to touch and type while tilting as much as 60°. Good for classrooms, home offices, clinics and other professional applications.
- VESA compatibility: You can also choose to mount your monitor on the wall or attach it to the Dell Single Monitor Arm to enjoy even greater viewing flexibility.
- Integrated connectivity: HDMI, DVI and VGA ports enable direct connections to your desktop, laptop, camera, phone and other electronic devices to enhance almost any view.
- Image projection: Enabling touch is easy! Simply connect the USB cable from your PC to the monitor’s USB upstream port, and use either a HDMI, DVI or VGA cable to project images onscreen.
Natural touch and superb image clarity.
Tap, slide, swipe, turn, pinch and stretch with your fingers. The multi-touch capability is simple and intuitive when used with Windows 8, recognizing up to 10 touch points at once.
Offering excellent image quality, the Dell 21.5″ Touch Monitor features:
- Great screen clarity: 16:9 Full HD with 1920 x 1080 (max) resolution; 3,000:1 (typical) high contrast ratio; Mega Dynamic contrast ratio estimated at 8 million:1 (max); wide 178°/178° viewing angle for effective collaboration.
- Edge-to-edge glass: Big, clean panel for a smooth touch experience plus Image Enhance designed to sharpen images, improve color hues and boost color contrast.
- Dell Display Manager: Features Auto Mode, which offers a choice of preconfigured color settings to optimize the appearance of individual applications. Each application can have its own preset mode.
Conceived with a high priority on environmental efficiency, the Dell 21.5″ Touch Monitor features low power consumption and environment-conscious materials.
- 20W typical power consumption: Energy use is up to 28.57 percent lower than the previous-generation Dell Touch Monitor.
- Power-saving features: Dynamic dimming lowers brightness of predominantly white screens. PowerNap, when enabled, dims the monitor when not in use.
- High environmental standards: ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® Silver rated, the Dell 21.5″ Touch Monitor also features arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel.
- Sleek and stylish – Edge-to-edge glass gives the Dell 21.5″ touch monitor a clean finish that boasts of fine craftsmanship.
- Natural, direct and intuitive, the Dell 21.5″ touch monitor offers you a fast and easy way to use your applications. Tap, slide, swipe, turn, pinch and stretch with your fingers -it?s that simple and intuitive when used with Windows 8.1
- Enabling touch is easy! Simply connect a USB cable from your PC to the monitor’s USB upstream port, and use either an HDMI, DVI or VGA cable to project images onscreen