Belkin Standard Computer Tool Kit F8E060 Tool KitsThe Belkin Computer Tool Kit contains 11 tools that help you repair or make changes to your electronics. All of the tools are demagnetized, so they won’t harm hard drives and other magnetic media. A trim zippered black case holds the 11 tools when they’re not in use. The tools include No. 0 and No. 1 Phillips head screwdrivers, 0.25-inch and 0.1875-inch nut drivers, 0.125-inch and 0.1875-inch flat head screwdrivers, an insulated chip (IC) insertion/extraction clipper, a T15 Torx screwdriver, a 3-pronged parts retriever, and tweezers. They’re made with high-quality craftsmanship and are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- 10-piece tool set ideal for repairs and chip installation/extraction
- Comes with Philips Screwdriver (No. 0 and No. 1), Nut Drivers (1/4- and 3/16-inch), Flat Screwdrivers (1/8- and 3/16-inch), zipper case, insulated chip (IC) insertion/extraction clipper, T15 torx screwdriver, 3-pronged parts retriever, tweezers
- Fully demagnetized tools offer full protection of computer hard drive or magnetic media from damage
- Zippered black case holds all 10 tools
- Comes with manufacturer’s lifetime warranty