An astonishingly fully equipped, compact and rugged version of the universally recognized pocket knife from Switzerland.From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army Knife a century ago comes the Huntsman Knife, a compact multi-tool for camping, hiking, hunting, or around-the-house use. Measuring 3-1/2 inches long, the Huntsman is stylishly cased in the timeless red Swiss Army housing with the familiar Victorinox logo on the side. More importantly, the unit contains a variety of handy tools, including a large blade, a small blade, a can opener with a small screwdriver, a bottle opener with a large screwdriver and wire stripper, scissors, wood saw, a reamer with a sewing eye, a corkscrew, a hook, a toothpick, tweezers, and a key ring.
As with all Victorinox items, the Huntsman is made to exacting standards, with dozens of steps going into its construction. Victorinox attends to every detail, from selecting the finest materials to performing the final inspection. In addition, each individual tool has been hardened in a different way to stand up to its designated use. The Huntsman–which comes with a free storage pouch–carries a lifetime warranty.
About Swiss Army Knives
? In 1884, Swiss cutler Karl Elsener set up shop in Ibach-Schwyz, installing a waterwheel in Tobelbach Brook to run his grinding and polishing machines. Thus began what would become the international brand name Victorinox, a combination of Victoria, for Elsener’s mother, and “inox,” or stainless steel. Today, Victorinox produces watches, luggage, clothing, and, famously, Swiss Army Knives. The original product dates to 1897, when Elsener patented the Swiss Officer’s and Sports Knife he supplied to the Swiss Army. Following World War II, American servicemen and women shopping in PX stores shortened the name to Swiss Army Knife, which lives on in English-speaking countries around the world and has become a metaphor for versatility.
- Pocket knife contains 14 different tools
- Features blades, kitchen tools, scissors, wood saw, and more
- Compact, 3.5-inch long knife is ideal for camping, fishing, and more
- Comes complete with a lifetime warranty
- Includes free leather pouch with snap lock
- Compact Swiss Army pocketknife for campers, hunters, and all-around users
- Includes large blade, small blade, and can and bottle openers
- Scissors, wood saw, corkscrew, hook, toothpick, and tweezers
- Enclosed in classic red housing made to exacting Victorinox standards
- Measures 3-1/2 inches long; lifetime warranty