Super small Professional Selective RF Detector RAKSA iDet Ultra-High sensitivity Wireless Camera Bug SCANNER GSM SPY Bug Hunter **BLACK COLOR**
RAKSA iDet – Unique Selective RF Detector is a superheterodyne receiver of new generation with low IF and frequency synthesizer.
DIFFERS FROM OTHER GADGETS THAT ARE AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET BY: * SUPER Small size * Ultra-high sensitivity * Exact declared parameters* Alarm Events Log – accumulates full information about the threat signals detected in the Guard Mode. With full information about each signal* Selective reception of radio signals * Easy to use* OLED Display (128 x 64) * It covers the whole possible range of frequencies, which employ spy Bugs, from 50 to 3800 MHz * Opportunity to set up threshold Levels of Signals. Threshold level is a level exceeding which the signal is treated as dangerous * High speed of scanning and analyzing * Detection of both wideband (analog) and digital signals (short pulses) * Adaptation to the background noise in Guard Mode * Difference search mode * Audio monitoring – Available for analog signals through the built-in speaker. The audio monitoring facilitates signal identification and allows using the acoustic string. The display indicates the frequency (or the type) and the current signal strength * Signal frequency and level measurement * Soundless alarm indication (vibration mode) * No need for external antenna * Opportunity to set up Selection of signal types in Guard and Search Modes: Analog – analog signal; GSM – GSM900 / 1800 signal; UMTS 900/2100 – UMTS (3G) signal; CDMA – CDMA450 signal; DECT – DECT signal; Bluetooth – Bluetooth signal; Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi signal; 2.4 GHz -other impulse signals of 2.4 GHz range * Opportunity to set up the alarm volume * Three types of adaptation speed to background Noise* Multilingual menu * Three types of running time in Guard Mode * Extended dynamic range * Three types of warning: light, sound and hidden(vibration) warning * 5 modes: Guard, Sweep, Search, Difference search, monitoring of digital signals * Indication of battery discharge; * 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- RAKSA iDet – Unique Selective RF Detector is a superheterodyne receiver of new generation with low IF and frequency synthesizer. This super small Detector has Unprecedented high sensitivity and can be used to detect and locate in near field a wide variety of radio transmitters used for secret access to information. Sometimes we need to protect business or private life without revealing it. Now you have a possibility to do it without any hindrance. This super portable gadget allows you to protect yourself and check room or environment without being noticed. Perfect device, If you need full protection. Due to very small size, always convenient to take this gadget with you wherever you go. Miniature dimensions, soundless signal – nobody is aware you have been informed. TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS: * Length: 77 mm; Width: 43 mm; Thickness: 18 mm; Weight 35 grams * Frequency range: 50-3800 MHz * Typical sensitivity: 70 mV/m (the highest sensitivity) * Display – OLED, 128 x 64 Which provides High usability working with device * Dynamic range, no less: 50 dB * Bandwidth 10 МHz * Period of full scanning cycle ≤ 1.5 s * Max number of records in Alarm Events Log – 200 * Running time in guard mode 4 – 12 hours * Running time in other modes 3h * Operating temperature +5 – +40 °C * Humidity at 35 °C less than 90%
- RAKSA iDet detects: * Cellular phones of GSM900/1800, UMTS 900/2100 (3G), CDMA450 standards; * Cordless DECT phones; * Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices; * Spy bugs, wireless microphones, tracking beacons;* Wireless video cameras; * Radio transmitters with analog modulation (AM, FM, PM); * Radio transmitters with digital modulation and continuous carrier (FSK, PSK, etc.); * Radio transmitters with wideband modulation up to 10 MHz bandwidth. This super small and fast scaner, will automatically detects and classifies all dangerous signals and informs you instantly with full information about each. It provides continuous scanning of frequency range and analysis of spectrogram peaks. The standard digital signals are identified by their amplitude-time characteristic. Scanning and analyzing cycle period is only 1.0-1.5 sec. Filtration of short-term noise requires at least two scanning cycles, so the signal is detected in 2-3 seconds.
- High-tech scanning system will automatically determine Analog or Digital signals. Any continuous radio signal with the amplitude modulation index less than equal 0.5 without frequency hopping is treated as an analog signal. Such are the analog signals of AM, FM, PM modulation and digital signals of FSK, PSK and the like modulations. THIS MULTIFUNCTIONAL DETECTOR CAN OPERATE IN 5 MODES: * Guard; * Sweep; * Search; * Difference search mode ; * Monitoring of digital signals; RAKSA iDet differ by high sensitivity and super small size. High-tech professional level are also available for everyday use. Raksa iDet was tested in “DAkkS” EMC Testlaboratory. According to an official tests, the device fully complies with the technical characteristics stated by the manufacturer. This professional Detector Provides ultimate Protection. Bug Detectors of such small size, sensitivity and usability has ever had! This Detector will control all undesired events in real time and if happen undesirable precedent it will instantly find a threat! Using Raksa iDet will protect your private life and business from uninvited intrusion. Don’t let others penetrate your business and private life.
- FEATURES ***** GUARD MODE: Guard Mode provides continuous monitoring of detected analog and digital radio signals in automatic mode and setting alarm in case of threat radio signal (signal exceeding the preset threshold level) detection. Guard Mode is used in cases when the primary signal source has not been activated. The information about the alarm events is recorded in the Alarm Log. Guard Mode enables the background noise deduction for analog signals thus reducing the influence of regular background noise. Slow fluctuations of its level are ignored thanks to the adaptation algorithm. SWEEP MODE: is used for detection of analog and digital radio signals of all types. This mode allows the review of all detected signals regardless their level. The SEARCH MODE: is used for detection and location of analog and digital transmitters. This mode is used when you can move the RF Detector around searching for a radio transmitter. Search Mode for analog signals utilizes both light and sound indication of the signal strength: the higher is the frequency of flash the closer is the transmitter.
- DIFFERENCE SEARCH MODE: Difference Search Mode is used for detection and localization ofanalog transmitters. This mode has its advantage in case the transmitter is located in the same room. In this Mode the device defines the relative level of the signal – its difference with the reference spectrum that was fixed at the beginning of operation in this Mode. The closer to the source of radio signal located in the room the higher is its signal level in comparison with the outside radio transmitter. The RF Detector selectively reacts to the change of level thus enabling to locate the radio transmitter at a higher rate. Differential Search Mode utilizes both light and sound indication of the relative signal level. MONITORING OF DIGITAL SIGNALS: Monitoring of Digital Signals is intended for detection of mobile phone signals (GSM900/1800, UMTS 900/2100 (3G), CDMA450 types), cordless telephones (DECT standard), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and other impulse signals in 2.4 GHz. In Monitoring of Digital Signals the display shows the list of all digital signals and their strength levels. AUDIO MONITORING: Audio Monitoring is available only for analog signals in Sweep, Search and Difference Search Modes through the built-in speaker. The audio monitoring facilitates signal identification and allows using the acoustic feedback. ALARM EVENTS LOG: Alarm Events Log accumulates the information about the threat signals detected in the Guard Mode. The max number of records – 200. If the detected threat signals are of different types the Log will record all of them. The display shows the moment of detection and the moment of the signal extinction, the type and the max level of the signal.