Attention: the number in tablets and mosaic sequence, the parts number is in sequence.
Tips: Divide the Eiffel tower into three parts and insert the middle axle respectively,
then put three parts together to make the skeleton of Eiffel tower, at last add the spangle on the outside of the tower.
Also you can make the Jigasaw by yourself without the instruction number.
It will not be difficult, more interesting, more challenging, and of higher satisfication when finished.
Install 3 pcs of 1.5V batteries on the base(batteries are not included),
Turn on the switch,
You will be surprised by the beautiful music and light.
Warning: Small parts caused choking hazard. Not suitable for children under age of 3.
Material: Acrylic plastic
Number of Pieces: 80 pcs
Completed Model Size: 3.0 x 3.0 x6.7 inch (14 x 14 x 32cm)
80 individual pieces
1 x Instruction
- Through putting the puzzle pieces to an Eiffel Tower, your children will gain great sense of accomplishment. Also their ability of working and logic mind can be greatly improved.
- It will develop your children’s cognitive ability and observation because 3D puzzle is more specific.
- You can put this highly emulational Eiffel Tower in your Children¡¯s room after finished. It will reminds them the meaningful process to make it. And it is an amazing decoration, even shining at night!
- This 3D puzzle is also wonderful for adults, you can challenge yourself by finishing it without referring to user guide.
- Tips: divide the Eiffel tower into three parts and insert the middle axle respectively, then put three parts together to make the skeleton of Eiffel tower, at last add the spangle on the outside of the tower.