Polder has been offering everyday products with extraordinary design since its launch. The company was established in 1976, delivering better quality European-styled housewares to the U.S. market. Polder found early in success in ironing and storage, and also launched the industry’s first line of digital in-oven thermometers, equipped with a long cord so consumers could digitally monitor food without removing it from the oven. Through the years, Polder has built an eclectic collection of core home categories, including kitchen timers and thermometers, laundry and ironing products, kitchen scales, and a variety of other storage solutions. Polder products are tested and certified for their consistent high quality by independent standards labs.
- New, exclusive technology delivers accurate readings in a fast as four seconds
- Eliminates the guess work; Simply insert the probe, press the button and wait for the ‘beep’
- Temperature hold reading is held until reset, no more bending to read the result
- Extra thin probe tip is gentler on food items when sampling
- Two L1154F batteries included