*Phase: Single phase
*Power factor: 0.99
*Max current: 2.7A/5.4A
*THD: At rated power and the sine wave <5%
*Standby power consumption: <0.5W
*Cooling method: Cooling Fan
*Inverter: Input over voltage, output short circuit, overload overheat
*Grid: Anti-islanding, over/under voltage of grid, over/under frequency of grid
*Anti-voltage protection: Alarm
*Environment: Have no corrosion gas, flammable gas, oil mist, dust etc.
1.Red terminal: Connect DC positive, black terminal: Connect DC negative.
2.AC socket: Connect to the mains. Put the side of the AC cord which has holes into the inverter with 3 foot outlet and the other side of the AC cord to home AC outlet.
3.In order to achieve higher power use requirements, this product can be stacked, such as: 4 grid inverters 500W stacked can achieve 2000W. And the number of the stacking is unlimited.
3 Green LEDs:
The 3 green LED indicators will start to cycle from left to right when the grid and DC supply is detected. This indicates the inverter is operating under normal condition. The rate of cycling is according to how much power is being output from the solar panels or the wind turbine. The bigger output power, the faster the rate is.
-Do note the operating voltage range is 22-60VDC. It will be not work normally if the input voltage is wrong.
-No dismantling without authorization
-Please install inverter in the low humidity and well-ventilated place to avoid the overheating, and clear around the inflammable and explosive materials.
-Use the inverter out of children’s reaching place to avoid electric shock.
-Connect the AC terminal to AC power socket.
-Connect the DC terminal to solar panel or battery.
1*600w solar grid tie INVERTER
- DSP chip control, real time efficient MPPT algorithm to improve solar energy utilization
- Perfect sine wave output, with independent MPPT. Shell radiator, ensure long-term efficient cooling
- Islanding protection. Protected against polarity reversal to prevent accidental connection. High overload capacity, could output full power in the harsh conditions
- Normal AC output power: 550W, maximum AC output power: 600W. AC output voltage range: 90V-130V, DC input voltage range: 22V-60V
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <5%, power factor: 0.99, AC output frequency range: 46Hz-65Hz, peak inverter efficiency: 92%, output current waveform: pure sine-wave, standby power consumption: <0.5W