Some purist cooks claim to have an instinctive inner timer, but most people need a little help remembering when to take the roast out or punch down the bread dough for its second rise. This electronic timer fulfills that basic function. With an easy-to-read LCD display that shows minutes and seconds, the unit counts down from any time up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds. There’s also a stopwatch function that’s useful in many ways, and not necessarily only in the kitchen. An alarm signals when the time is up, and the memory function stores the last countdown time for reuse. The timer’s versatile clip can also become an easel stand, and it has a magnet, too–it’s good to go wherever it’s needed. The handy gadget operates on one AAA battery, and it can be carefully wiped clean with a slightly damp rag as needed. The timer measures 2-1/2 by 2-1/4 by 1/2 inches.
- This electronic digital timer counts down from any time up to 99 minutes and 59 seconds and has an alarm that signals when time is up
- Timer also counts up for use as a handy stopwatch
- Easy-to-read digital display shows minutes and seconds
- Operates on one easy-to-find AAA battery; Battery included
- Memory feature stores the last timer setting for quick repeat use; Convenient clip, easel stand, and magnet on back for versatile use