* Optical Source: 650nm laser
* Communication Channel: 2.4G
* Communication Distance: 30-50m (max.)
* Reading precision: 0.10-0.825mm
* Reading Width: 60mm at 30mm, 90mm at 100mm
* Reading Distance: 10-420mm
* Reading Speed: 78scans/sec
* Demension: 80 x 60 x 160mm
* Material: ABS
* Weight: 240g
* Receiver Power Supply: DC 3.7V
* Reader Power Supply: 700mA Li-ion Battery
* Working Current: 75mA
* Working Temperature: 0 – 45 C
* Storage Temperature: -20 – 60 C
* Humidity: 5%-95%
* Light Intensity: 5000Lux (max.)
1. Connect the USB receiver to the host (e.g.: PC)
2. Pull the trigger to start the scanner. It works on two beeps.
1. The charging port on the scanner is for battery charging only. Do not connect it to data cables.
2. The LED light at the scanner bottom is on and red under charging and off when charging is finished.
3. During working, the scanner will auto shut down in case of not in use for 20 second.
4. The receiver was paired to the reader at factory. Do not pair again unless necessary. When self pairing is needed, please first read the code CHANNEL SETTING. (Before setting, please reset the receiver until the light turns long green. Reset it to the light off when setting is finished.)
2 x Wireless Barcode Scanner
2 x Receiver
2 x Charging Cable
2 x Instruction
- New hi-tech product, RF section uses America 2.4G wireless communication module. All control systems uses large scale integrated circuit boards from America or Europe to ensure the working efficiency, stability and integrity
- Effective communication distance is 30-50 meters. 250K wireless transmission rate, high speed to microseconds delay transmission. Unique frequency hopping technology enables superior anti-jamming ability, will not be disturbed by other 2.4GHz device
- Each scanner can be named with an individual ID to avoid interference with others when working in a network. Self-definable ID identifies the data origin
- Auto data detection during ensures transmission accuracy. Auto sleep mode, low power consumption to Micro-Ampere (¦ÌA) as common battery leakage current under natural condition
- Battery low voltage protection, the scanner emits a long beep when started under battery voltage lower than 3.5V. Special charging circuit ensures charging safety