This sight is designed to create a lightweight, yet extremely accurate sight. It is perfect for shotguns, pistols and rifles. It features a large viewing area (33mm*24mm) and has a choice of four different illuminated reticle options in red or green and is useful for almost any application from close quarter combat situations to hunting. To create the ultimate flexibility with your weapon, mount the reflex sight alongside a rifle scope in order to quickly give you the ability to engage targets at both short and long distances.
a.Multi-Reticle (4 patterns) or variable dot (4 different sizes) are installed
b.Parallax corrected and unlimited eye-relief
c.Very light weight, waterproof and shockproof
d.Low power consumption for long battery life
e.Full Windage & Elevation Adjustment (Tools included)
f.1 MOA per click (approx. 1″ at 100 yards)
g.Magnification: 1 x
h.Objective Aperture: 33 mm
i.Field of view: 15.8m@100m
j.Package size: 9*12*2cm
k.Package weight: 250g
1*Red dot reflex sight
1*CR2032 button battery
- Tubeless design with 33*24mm reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view, suitable for rapid-firing of moving targets besides normal shooting.
- 3 Level brightness control for each color light with 4 reticle patterns (red & green 2 color lights).
- Built-in mount (integrated rail) for standard bases, no need to rezero when remounting the dismount sight, compatible for 11mm weaver standard rail.
- Allen head screw type wind age and elevation click adjustments with locking screw.
- Accessories: allen wrench and button battery.