Polder has been offering everyday products with extraordinary design since its launch. The company was established in 1976, delivering better quality European-styled housewares to the U.S. market. Polder found early in success in ironing and storage, and also launched the industry’s first line of digital in-oven thermometers, equipped with a long cord so consumers could digitally monitor food without removing it from the oven. Through the years, Polder has built an eclectic collection of core home categories, including kitchen timers and thermometers, laundry and ironing products, kitchen scales, and a variety of other storage solutions. Polder products are tested and certified for their consistent high quality by independent standards labs.
- Speed-Read probe gives accurate readings in 8 seconds using our exclusive speed read technology
- Make it simple to cook to your liking for meat type and “doneness” using USDA temperatures
- Temperature range; 32 degrees F. to 212 degrees F
- Probe has thinner tip for smaller sampling hole in meat; 10 inch probe is perfect for use on the grill, keeping hands at a safe distance from heat
- Works well in oven; no more sliding out the whole rack to check for meat temperatures